MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

Kudos : 4

Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Empty
PostSubject: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:34 am

Been going through my bedroom and compiled a list of stuff that i have no use for, probably cos i've not used it in over a year or didnt know i had it and is of no use to me....

Xbox (Classics) Fifa 2003 - £Free to good home.

DVD - The World of Lee Evans - £ Free to good home

PC Game - "Shopping Centre Tycoon" (Sealed) £ Free to good home

PC Game - "Joint Operations 'Typhoon Rising' " - £ Free to good home

PC Game - " Sega Worldwide Soccer '97 for PC" - £ Free to good Home

PC Game - "Sonic & Knuckles Collection" - £ Free to good home

PC Game - "Lemmings 3D" - £ Free to good home

PC Game - "Lemmings Paintball" - £ Free to good home

PC Game - "Gotcha!" (paintballing) - £ Free to good home

PCI Ethernet Card - untested but presumed working - £ Free to good home

PCI Sound card - Creative labs Soundblaster 128 - untested, but working when removed - £ Free to good home

PCI Ethernet card - untested but presumed working - £Free to good home

AGP Graphics card - Nvidia GeForce 4 MX440se 64mb- Working when removed - £open to offers, but if anyone can give it a home then your welcome to it

PCI Graphics card - ATI 3D Rage II+DVD - Has the 3D Charger upgrade chip installed, working when removed, it was powering my 2nd monitir
£ Free to good home

I'll be adding more stuff shortly....

Russ'
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:24 am

Damn, shopping centre tycoon is gone already Sad
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:48 pm

yeah a mate from work nabbed that. List is on facebook also.

If two or more people ask for the same thing, then i'll simply check when the request was made and then first come first served. Only fair
Back to top Go down
vee_dub_vento
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
vee_dub_vento

Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:30 am

ill have the ethernet cable off you ??
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:10 am

i dont have any ethernet cable....... Question
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:11 am

Ethernet card?
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 am

Right MORE Stuff: - Assume all discs are genuine unless otherwise stated

PC GAME - "Hitman Contracts" - played it once and couldnt get my head round it at the time, good few years ago tbh. Discs are in mint condition
req's: 1.6ghz CPU or faster / Win98, 2k, XP / 256mb RAM / 64mb+ graphics card & DX8 compatible (card must support TnL) / 2gb HDD space for install
£5

PC GAME - "SIMS 1" - grew tired of it tbh, disc is dusty and could do with a wipe over with warm water - Any PC with Windows 98 / 2k / XP or built in the last decade will run it happily

PC Game - "SIMS 2" DVD-R copy, system requirements unknown, i DID have a code but have misplaced it, if i come across it i'll let u know

Both SIMS together £5

PC GAME - "ROLLCAGE" - most commonly found on PSX/PS1 - Disc looks in good shape, hours of mayhem crashing into things at demented speeds - best played with a gamepad imo - £5

PC Game - Delta Force-Black Hawk Down - got it as part of a bundle, played it, not too bad tbh, has a distinct classic feel to it. £offers

PC GAME - Outrun 2006 (Coast to Coast) - Best played in the arcade imo, but this is cheaper by far lol. Disc WILL NEED RESURFACING as it's got a scuff in it. £Offers

Thats it for now, more as i find it
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 2:00 am

silentdice wrote:
Ethernet card?

got two of em mate
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:20 am

No, that was a reply to geths comment lol
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:39 am

oh right, thought i was onto a winner then lol
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 9:35 am

6/1/11
Right MORE Stuff: - Assume all discs are genuine unless otherwise stated

PC GAME - "Hitman Contracts" - played it once and couldnt get my head round it at the time, good few years ago tbh. Discs are in mint condition
req's: 1.6ghz CPU or faster / Win98, 2k, XP / 256mb RAM / 64mb+ graphics card & DX8 compatible (card must support TnL) / 2gb HDD space for install
£5

PC GAME - "SIMS 1" - grew tired of it tbh, disc is dusty and could do with a wipe over with warm water - Any PC with Windows 98 / 2k / XP or built in the last decade will run it happily

PC Game - "SIMS 2" DVD-R copy, system requirements unknown, i DID have a code but have misplaced it, if i come across it i'll let u know

Both SIMS together £5

PC GAME - "ROLLCAGE" - most commonly found on PSX/PS1 - Disc looks in good shape, hours of mayhem crashing into things at demented speeds - best played with a gamepad imo - £5

PC Game - Delta Force-Black Hawk Down - got it as part of a bundle, played it, not too bad tbh, has a distinct classic feel to it. £offers

PC GAME - Outrun 2006 (Coast to Coast) - Best played in the arcade imo, but this is cheaper by far lol. Disc WILL NEED RESURFACING as it's got a scuff in it. £Offers

Thats it for now, more as i find it

11/1/11

Kingfisher "Fun with Science - Electricity & Magnets"got all sorts of random experiments, all with stuff you can find around your houseEven got a pic of an electric car with "Centre for Alternative Technology" on the side, (up near Machyncleth)trasted the registration number on the vehicle in the picture to being registered in Aberystwyth in 1975 ha ha
£1

Kingfisher "Book of How things Work"140+ machines and gadgets inside, giving and showing the principles of how they work, from gearboxes to the humble screwdriver and EVERYTHING in between !!
Front covers curled slightly as have the corners of the pages, but nothing major at all, could be bent back if you got the patience and feeling fussy
£1

The Beano Annual 1991
All your old favourites, Dennis, gnasher, gnipper, minnie the minx, ball boy, ivy the terrible, billy whiz, roger the dodger
need i say any more?
£1

Thundercats Annual 1989!!
if you remember the thundercats, then might be worth a sniff, if not then dont worry
£1

Rupert the bear Annual No# 56
Hardback, very good condition. Classic
£5

Richard Scarry's "Best forst book Ever!"
same as the tv show but in hard back.never heard if it? HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbh3RQSEgNQ

Granddreams "My Big Book of Learning"Counting, telling the time, alphabet, animals and their young, wheels(!) published in 1992
£3

3x Wonder glow books - Classic fairy tails inc' Goldilocks & the 3 bears / The Ugly Duckling / Sleeping beauty
some pages have glow in the dark features in the illustrations,
All 3 - £1

5x A5 sized school exercise books, normal lined. Swiped them from a cupboard. 1x Pink & 4x Light Brown
Free to good home

Ladybird childrens classics: £Offers
*Around the world in 80 days
*The 3 Musketeers
*The Secret Garden
*Peter Pan
*Treasure Island

Disney classics: £Offers
*The Jungle Book
*The Lion King
l

Beatrix Potter Audio Books:
*The Tale of Peter Rabbit - Audio on Cassette tape.
tape played perfectly last time, but the felt pad underneath where the payback head goes has come loose. still there and should be able to re-fit it if your delicate enough

*Mrs Tiggy-Winkle - Audio on Cassette tape (read by Patricia Routledge - (played Mrs "Bucket" in 'Keeping up appearances) )

Both have the original books, tapes and tape cases. Getting rare now and collectable
£10/each

Other books include: £Offers
*The shoe people - Charlies Terrible Tricks
*The Brave Tin Solider
*On the Farm
*Chinky takes a parcel - Enid Blyton
*The dirty old Teddy - Enid Blyton
*The Railway children
*Beatrix Potter - The tale of tom kitten
*Beatrix Potter - The tale of Jemima Puddle-Duck
*Beatrix Potter - The tale of Benjamin Bunny
*Three little pigs
*Pinocchio
*Snow White and the Sever Dwarfs
*The Wizard of Oz

Roald Dahl - Georges Marvellous Medicine (illustrated by Quentin Blake) - £Offers

CAR STUFF:

TOP GEAR Magazine - March 2006

EVA Magazine - July 2004featured cars inc' Gallardo / Clio 182 / Caterham R500 Evo / Aston DB9 / Elise 111R / 911 GT3 RS / TVR T350C / Nissan 350Z / Merc SL600 / Monaro VXR / Cayenne Turbo & Mitsubishi EVO 260
Got a bit bent while in storage, but still perfectly readable

FAST CAR Magazine - July 2004 / August 2005 / May 2005

MAX POWER Magazine -
August 2006 / July 2005 (with poster 3ltr V6 306) / Dec 2004 / June 2005 / Sept 2005 (with poster airbrushed C2 which was exhibited at Max power 2005)

REDLINE Magazine - December 2002

PERFORMANCE FORD - July 2005

If you want pictures or more info - let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)   Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear-out!! (Mostly freebies)
Page 1 of 1