MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hard to find parts

Go down 
+3
Russ
Sith
kee21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kee21
Getting Started
Getting Started

Kudos : 7

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 am

Just looking on the offchance really, at the moment i need an I4 engine - or just a decent head for it - can't find much on the bay, thinking of buying another mk5 rs2000 just to have a donor. Suggestions? If you know of the parts asap tho would be very much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sith
Sith

Kudos : 56

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:01 am

8valve or 16? I have a bare sierra 2.0 head which iirc is the same design.
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

Kudos : 4

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 am

16 valve, DOHC
Back to top Go down
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:11 am

soz lol
Back to top Go down
WSA
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
WSA

Kudos : 24

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:15 am

cloase mate of mine used to have 3 mk5 rs2000, ill see if he got naythin left over..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wsamotors.com
kee21
Getting Started
Getting Started

Kudos : 7

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:26 am

Ah wicked thank you, got a head on the way but i'll want another for spares, port an polish etc, if there is another head going, i'm also after the lower casing for timing chain, and thermostat housing!
Back to top Go down
motorspare

Kudos : 0

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Find car parts online   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Searching for Car Parts, Van Parts or 4x4 Parts on Car Spares site is the best way to locate as you can save time and money. Sites such as MotorSparesCompare.com maintain large network Car breakers who provide quotes for anyone and everyone searching for Car Parts. Thus you receive quotes to compare prices and warranty etc, from a range of suppliers. A Car Part from a breaker will save you up to at least if not 75% compare to main dealer prices.

Many BMW, Ford, Honda or Toyota owners to mention a few prefer used Car Parts as opposed to brand new. The main reason is the difference in price but as well as stock availability and in most instances the same color body parts saving you on re-spraying costs! Once you place an enquiry on Car Spares site you will receive quotes in 30-45 minutes or even sooner. After you have selected the best quote in terms of price and warranty etc, you can place the order direct with the selected supplier and depending on what time the order is placed you can have it delivered at your doorstep the very next day! Whereas in the case of a brand new part you will place the order with the company and wait for weeks or months on end for delivery.

Therefore it is advisable to look for a reputable online network of Car, Van and 4x4 breakers. A reputable online store of Car Parts follows a stringent and a strict code of practice for registered breakers on the site. Only top experts in the Car Parts dismantling industry are approved registered suppliers of such sites. The registered breakers are hardly out of stock as they keep a good flow of supply to meet with high demands. A reputable site will not charge a penny and beware of sites who charge a service fee to locate Car Parts. All you do is place the enquiry, receive free no-obligation quotes, compare prices, select the best, place order and receive delivery of your part absolutely free. All you pay for is the cost of the part.
Back to top Go down
WSA
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
WSA

Kudos : 24

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 pm

erm... spambot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wsamotors.com
Sith
Sith

Kudos : 56

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm

lol, yeah i think so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Edit it to something hilarious and move on Smile
Back to top Go down
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

Lmao!

I have a 2.0 zetec engine complete, free to good home. Let me know if interested. Would need checking to see if it works, but for free, meh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard to find parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard to find parts   Hard to find parts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hard to find parts
Page 1 of 1