MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MK1 Honda civic CRX!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
meislei
Noob
Noob

Kudos : 1

MK1 Honda civic CRX! Empty
PostSubject: MK1 Honda civic CRX!   MK1 Honda civic CRX! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 am

selling my very rare and sought after mk1 honda civic crx 3GM, in good condition for its age.
interior nice and clean for its age, some of the piping has worn in some places but its expected.
ATS classic alloy wheels with tyres
selling due to the headgasket, the head has been taken off and has been skimmed and the valves reseated by a professional, comes with a brand new gasket set, just needs assembling back together, due to lack of time I havent been able to put her back together, i imagine its around a half a days work to complete. i have now bought a new car so its not in my interest to finish it.
the head has been re-worked so now the 1.5 12v engine produces 115bhp, and I have paperwork to prove it. Also the fuel injectors have been refurbed by a professonal company.
Drives lovely, very stiff and responsive, and has a strut brace fitted. also with the sale I have 4x steel wheels and tyres, a bonnet bra (very rare in itself) and 2 full boxes of engine and interior spare parts.
This would make a perfect track car as it handles superbly and very nimble. sunshine roof has been professionally welded ready for the track.
the car needs trailoring away
£500

MK1 Honda civic CRX! DSC08366
MK1 Honda civic CRX! DSC08367
MK1 Honda civic CRX! DSC08370
Back to top Go down
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

PostSubject: Re: MK1 Honda civic CRX!   MK1 Honda civic CRX! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

OW WOW!!!

wish i didnt have to pay for an engine transplant =(
Back to top Go down
PINGU
Spam bot
Spam bot
PINGU

Kudos : 33

PostSubject: Re: MK1 Honda civic CRX!   MK1 Honda civic CRX! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:20 pm

thats coooool, good luck with the sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MK1 Honda civic CRX!   MK1 Honda civic CRX! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MK1 Honda civic CRX!
Page 1 of 1