MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great Value tools!

Go down 
+4
tombombvw
charnock
silentdice
evoman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
evoman
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
evoman

Kudos : 16

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:38 pm

Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Somehow seems a bit dodgy to me...

Who would have all those tools and never use them?

he also offers cash on collection... what kinda person would carry £23k on them in cash?
Back to top Go down
charnock
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
charnock

Kudos : 45

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm

someone who bought a workshop with the tools included, hmmmm....want
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrycharnock.co.uk
tombombvw
tombombvw

Kudos : 30

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:13 am

this should answer your question mick

Quote :
Q: Hi there, I have a couple of questions for you, I do hope you don't mind. #1 why would you buy all these tools, use only some and then just sell them on? #2 I actually live in Australia and if I win will fly over to arrange shipping back here, so I ask do you have a time limit they have to be collected by? #3 could you, would you help with shipping (at my full cost) to save me flying over? I am actually from the Uk and if there is a time limit I can arrange a family member to collect on my behalf . Looks like an awesome limitless tool kit can I ask, what's the reason for the sale? Thanks for your time and help. Dave 31-May-11

A: Hi Dave ,I am not a mechanic just a carpenter,but i do like good quality tools ,I had the chance to purchase a workshop as a job lot with all the tools ,I did not want them all just the milling machines ,i now need the space for a new machine ,I dont use the tools but nice to look at ,I have a set of snap on tools for myself so these have to go, you have to be realistic you just cant keep everything ,I dont have a time limit for collection and yes i can help with shipping .All the best Nick

this is just amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 am

Aah fair enough then
Back to top Go down
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

Kudos : 4

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:58 am

OK, whats included? I'm in work and can;t see it.
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
tombombvw

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 am

this should give a rough idea...

Great Value tools! 1_m

Great Value tools! 1_m

Great Value tools! 1_m

Great Value tools! 1_m

Great Value tools! 1_m

Great Value tools! 1_m

Great Value tools! 1_m

Quote :
Q: hi there is alot of stuff here and its impossible to count it all from the pictures is there any chance of a full breakdown of exactly what is there.for instance how many adjustables the sizes etc. and things like the ratchet screw drivers basically as full a list as you can give thanks 30-May-11

A: Hi, There are aprox 40 x ratchet screw drivers over 1000 spanners just the pile of loose spanners ads up to over 400 there are aprox 80 socket sets metric/imp 30x allen key/torq sockets .25x adjustables 12" to 4" ,10x torque rachets 3/4" to 1/4" ,all types of rachets most are different x 86 ,there is just to much to cataloge its best to come take a look ,Regards Nick

Q: Hi their , If you don't mind me asking how much has been spent on the tools ,what percentage is snap and how much are you looking for cash so that u take it off eBay Kind regaurds 27-May-11

A: Hi ,It is all Snap on ,The only blue point items are the items snap on dont do ,The tool box was £3500 on its own .The sockets alone there are 80 sets cost over £25,000 ,Spanners /wrenches lots of sets another £20,000 ,There is one screw driver set alone that cost best part of £500. there are many screw driver sets ,spring loaded socket rails x 60 cost £1800 on there own with no sockets .Rachet screw drivers x 25 plus cost with other bits £2000 plus, rachets x 80 all types from 1/4" to 3/4" well over £5000 plus I estimate this lot cost over £75,000 .You just cant get this stuff on the cheep .Snap On is the best there is no other tool even comes close to the quality .the photos do not do this lot justice ,You have to see it to beleave how much there is ,so it more than likly cost me a large amount of money i did not buy it on the cheep .So when i am asked for a buy it now i dont now ,It will fetch what its worth .Regards Nick
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
Crease
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic
Crease

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 am

saw this last night, fucking ridiculus!
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

Kudos : 22

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:33 am

Beat me to it, I was just about to post this, it takes the piss to be honest, I've stepped inside a few garages but I've never seen a collection like that.
Back to top Go down
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:20 pm

wow...
he actually has everything?

sumones gunna get lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Great Value tools! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Great Value tools!   Great Value tools! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great Value tools!
Page 1 of 1