MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Empty
PostSubject: Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?   Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 am

My girlfriends dad just got a seat ibiza, he says he cant replace the stereo because its in the dash with a big screen and all that gubbins - I'm in gloucester now so I cant go and see whats up with it.

Does anyone know what an ibiza dash is like?

I had a quick google and I see that there is a screen in the same part as the stereo, but I dont know if theres anything important on that screen, or just stuff for the tape player?
Back to top Go down
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?   Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:05 am

Depending on the age of the car my mrs Clio had a seperate screen as does our Scineic. You can just wire up a stereo and you just loose the info on the screen thats all i.e you read it off the player not the screen. Other info will still be there.
Back to top Go down
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

PostSubject: Re: Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?   Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 5:49 am

mick do your usual trick.. come midwales.. get drunk.. rip his stereo to bits
Back to top Go down
Nathong
Noob
Noob

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?   Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

hahahhahahaha and then break it more trying to fix it Razz
Back to top Go down
OcaToro

Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?   Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 am

should be same as polo.... basically it wants removing, and replacing, but also need a fascia panel to make the double din, or oddly shaped hole into a normal cd player bearing one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?   Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat Ibiza Stereo Replacement?
Page 1 of 1