MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another of Mickeys Minions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RustySub
Noob
Noob

Kudos : 0

Another of Mickeys Minions. Empty
PostSubject: Another of Mickeys Minions.   Another of Mickeys Minions. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:32 pm

Hello all,
My name's Callum. Mickey brought my attention to the forum...so I though sod it! I'll Join. So I did. I'm 21 and grew up in Aber, so that's where I met the lovely Mickey, but now I'm up in Cumbria until next summer, then god knows where I'll be.
A bit about my car history. My first car was a Kia Pride LX, what an awful box that was!
My second car was a Land Rover Discovery 300TDi, now that thing was badass! It went anywhere, wasn't particularly fast, but it had tones of torque and would pull anything out of any amount of shit! Plenty of room for as much kit as I ever needed to fill it with and certainly enough to sleep in. Unfortunately though it was costing a lot to run and maintain, so that had to go last autumn.
For a few months, I was also driving a long wheelbase high-top transit van but that belonged to work.
My latest car is a Vauxhall Astra 1.7 DTi. I've been driving this since last winter, however pretty much exactly a year from when the Land Rover went, I got it caught in a flood and hydrauliced the engine. So now I have nothing and I'm waiting for the insurance pay-out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callumstone.wordpress.com
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

PostSubject: Re: Another of Mickeys Minions.   Another of Mickeys Minions. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 8:27 pm

I had no idea you owned a Kia Pride! Thats what Tash is driving these days, however shes not fortunate to drive the LX model. I guess the LX comes with leather seats and all the mod cons? Razz

Any ideas on what you're getting when you get the insurance money through?
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
tombombvw

Kudos : 30

PostSubject: Re: Another of Mickeys Minions.   Another of Mickeys Minions. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 am

welcome to the forum, an intersting start to cars you have there i must say lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

PostSubject: Re: Another of Mickeys Minions.   Another of Mickeys Minions. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 7:15 am

welcome along.. stick about and keep posting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another of Mickeys Minions.   Another of Mickeys Minions. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another of Mickeys Minions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MidWales Modified :: Welcome :: New Guys-
Jump to: