MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another new one from the north

Go down 
+8
charnock
silentdice
20v-turbo
vee_dub_vento
Crease
G4Z
PINGU
meislei
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
meislei
Noob
Noob

Kudos : 1

another new one from the north Empty
PostSubject: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 am

hi guys
only just found this site! nice too see people getting together and arranging cruzes and meets!

ive got a
69 type 3 notchback,
series 1 rs turbo
74 1300 beetle
2002 new beetle 1.8 turbo
mk1 civic crx

not all roadworthy mind, but they will get there Wink
Back to top Go down
PINGU
Spam bot
Spam bot
PINGU

Kudos : 33

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:17 am

hi mate welcome to the site, id like to believe you about your cars but untill i see pics i just cant Wink lol, love s1 rs turbos
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:36 am

lol thanks for the welcome

another new one from the north Notchretrocars057

another new one from the north Notchretrocars044

another new one from the north Rst

another new one from the north Beetle1

another new one from the north BwYP5wB2kKGrHqYOKnUEvyFrzUOLBMImMyLDw_12

no pics of crx mind, hope you belive me a little bit more now lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PINGU
Spam bot
Spam bot
PINGU

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:41 am

ha ha ye mate
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:50 am

lol thats ok mate, i dont expect you to belive it. but honestly theyre mine, notch was a 2 1/2 year project of mine, just finished last may (retro cars mag feature), rst series one was my dads and now mine, beetle i havent touched in years , and new beetle is the daily Smile
Back to top Go down
G4Z
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

Kudos : 8

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:51 am

welcome to the club! in love with the notchback! whoa!

Where abouts 'up north' r u? attending ultimate dubs 2011?
Back to top Go down
PINGU
Spam bot
Spam bot
PINGU

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:54 am

no no i believe u ha ha , only realised i sounded as if i didnt lol, those prche twists on that 1'st bug ?
Back to top Go down
Crease
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic
Crease

Kudos : 30

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

welcome, its crease from vagwales btw!!

are you coming to MWM meet?
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:55 am

cheers mate Smile, im near caernarfon, ill be attending, will be at dub mania/all types stand with the notch just advertising thir shows rather than taking part.
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 am

lol pingu sorry mate, must have read it wrong, nah thyre cup 2's sold them now though sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

Smoki Joe wrote:

aah cool, hey dude, erm i duno yet, if i am wont be in the notch as i got spome work to do on her, but might come down in the bug, looks like a good one!
Back to top Go down
Crease
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic
Crease

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 am

meislei wrote:
Smoki Joe wrote:

aah cool, hey dude, erm i duno yet, if i am wont be in the notch as i got spome work to do on her, but might come down in the bug, looks like a good one!

ideal, if you would i please be able to scav a lift, can give fuel money, and food, and fags if u smoke lol
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 am

lol id love it if i still smoked! haha, ye no probs, but not sure if im going just yet! ill let you know if im defenate about it!
Back to top Go down
Crease
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic
Crease

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:08 am

yeah ideal, well have a mooch around the site, get some project threads going and find some stance pics out for the stance thread
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 am

awesome dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vee_dub_vento
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
vee_dub_vento

Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:55 am

hey m8 and welcome 2 the site and im in love with that type 3 looks mint affraid

i want 1 now lol
Back to top Go down
20v-turbo
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
20v-turbo

Kudos : 8

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:35 am

the legend himself Razz

neis gweld chdi ar hwn Smile mew riw wythnos bu na 9 pages o somments ar y notch garanteed Wink
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:39 am

legand be da .. Laughing yeeh amsar bod yn part o scenes gwahonol dwin meddwl cheers
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Siarad cymraeg ife? Croeso i MWM
Back to top Go down
charnock
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
charnock

Kudos : 45

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:26 pm

saw that in RC

Lovley car, whats plans for rst?
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrycharnock.co.uk
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

Kudos : 22

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Hello and welcome, quite a collection you have there, as charnock says, what are your plans for the RS turbo?
Back to top Go down
tombombvw
tombombvw

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

loving the notch! good to see another dubber! Saying that i do quite like the rst...welcome along!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bomberaudio.co.uk
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:27 am

RST ftmfw!
not a dub bummer myself.. but that type 3 is pretty damn awsome!

welcome along hope to see you at the cruise!
stick around =)
Back to top Go down
meislei
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:21 am

thanks for the comments guys Smile, well io basicly grew up with the rst, its what got me into cars in the first place. dad bought it new in 1984! so im the second owner. it neets alot of welding work as its been stood outside for the past 10 or so years, my dad couldnt part with it. so plans are full on resto, nut and bolt jobbie, new genuine panels where needed, mods will simply be a set of hi end coilovers (same standard ride hight) and brembo or simular brakes all round and a full stainless exhaust made to look like the original., the rest of it will be completely stock! its unmolested and unmodified, and it deserves to be kept that way Smile one of those cars that dont need mods imo. ill post a resto thread when i get serious into in in the next couple of months Smile
Back to top Go down
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:27 am

agreed on that fella
looks awsome enought standard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another new one from the north   another new one from the north Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another new one from the north
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next