MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well modified cars

Go down 
+11
claymore
twinforties
welsh_decs
Russ
Sith
PINGU
Lucasdemoley
tombombvw
silentdice
asbo
GJH
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
silentdice
silentdice

Kudos : 107

Well modified cars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 7:21 pm

GJH is a young 'un, hes got a lot to learn Razz
Back to top Go down
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:35 pm

sorry that fiesta is utter shite!
euro front bumper..
random vents on the bonnet not even coulor coded or smoothed in, then a zetec rear bumper thats not smoothed like the front .. so missmatched,
oh and its a moordoor.. not cool
Back to top Go down
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

Kudos : 4

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 pm

asbo wrote:
euro front bumper.. - Looks like a standard bumper with a spliter
random vents on the bonnet not even coulor coded or smoothed in - fiesta rst vents, they do not get smoothed in. The others are aero catched

then a zetec rear bumper thats not smoothed like the front - again standard rear bumper, to match the front bumper .. so missmatched,
oh and its a moordoor.. not cool - 4 door is becoming popular

I quite like it and can appriciate the work, although a mk5 would have been a better base car to start with.
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:19 am

asbo wrote:
euro front bumper..
random vents on the bonnet not even coulor coded or smoothed in, then a zetec rear bumper thats not smoothed like the front .. so missmatched,
oh and its a moordoor.. not cool

hah, did you see the wing mirrors on the first pic too? LOL!
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

Kudos : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:41 am

Just coz its not stanced! I can appreciate being different and respect the work that goes into a car, like the 2 track cars I have shown, nowt wrong with more door, its just a couple of doors for fucks sake, I posted it as its a well modified mk4, which for those who can be bothered to look, will notice I own one, I'm not to fussed about looking at mk5s, and why do the vents need to be colour coded? They serve a purpose, not to look pretty. You lot obviously don't do dedicated drivers cars, To be honest I think its time for me to find a new forum for people who really want to use their cars, not just lower them to the extend that the only thing they can do is park them up at static shows.
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:21 am

You cant really say that its not because it isnt stanced. Theres only two people on here that seem to work towards a stanced car, thats Geth with his VR6 vento, and Asbo and his e30.

Theres a lot of us that really dont like the whole "stanced" scene. I'm one of them, Charnock is an anti-stance extremist, and there are others that are against it too.

That fiesta is a show car, its most deffinately not a car for the sake of being driven. Its got a silly bodykit, that probably cost £300-£500, its had various bits and bobs painted in bright colours for the fun of it, and ... as you said about stanced cars... the fiesta is too low, it would never work on midwales roads, and I imagine it would rub quite badly.

Basicaly, it has had lots of money spent on just styling options that have nothing to do with performance, and then the things that may have some performance benefits, like the vents... well, I'm gonna take a guess that they are just for styling too.

So my verdict? Its a 'show car' that is in old fashioned 'in your face' taste.

Disclaimer:
Please dont take offence to my opinion, or any one elses - this is a forum, people are going to have different tastes. Having hissy fits isn't cool and isn't of anyones interest to read.
Back to top Go down
evoman
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
evoman

Kudos : 16

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:49 am

silentdice wrote:
Theres only two people on here that seem to work towards a stanced car, thats Geth with his VR6 vento, and Asbo and his e30.

[/color]

lol! 4x4 stance Razz

if you wanted a drivers car, why the fuck by a mk4 feista?! It looks shit

maybe he shares your "that'll look good modified" attitude Razz
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

Kudos : 22

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:20 am

evoman wrote:
silentdice wrote:
Theres only two people on here that seem to work towards a stanced car, thats Geth with his VR6 vento, and Asbo and his e30.

[/color]

lol! 4x4 stance Razz

RUDE AND ABUSIVE POSTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!!!! - Sith
Back to top Go down
evoman
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
evoman

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:25 am

GJH wrote:
evoman wrote:
silentdice wrote:

[/color]

lol! 4x4 stance Razz

I was laughing till you used that word. I dont have a problem with your car, you havnt tried to make it a track car, neither have I done the same. Id like to see you have as much fun in yours as I do in mine. I have no intention of owning an evo, its a generic username, Im sorry for the mis understanding.

Btw im not a pikey either.
Back to top Go down
PINGU
Spam bot
Spam bot
PINGU

Kudos : 33

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:31 am

im dying to get the supra stanced properly slammed with nice bit of tuck and poke , jobe done Smile
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 am

Greg, theres a difference between a bit of a laugh and just going off on one with swearing and insults. You're making yourself look stupid, and your bringing down the tone of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sith
Sith

Kudos : 56

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:45 am

now now, that's enough of that in here, any more and i'll wave the banhammer around Very Happy
Back to top Go down
charnock
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
charnock

Kudos : 45

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:35 am

I like thish one bekuz it hash realy bwight colurs on it ans stuf
Well modified cars - Page 3 447480799_3f42944ee5_b
And itz bean weel modfried to take on dinosurs Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrycharnock.co.uk
OcaToro

Kudos : 9

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 am

yay for jumping down the throat of a young lad with a different opinion to you!! woop, billy big bollocks.

personally i wouldnt drive it, but i must admit i quite like it. nothing about it looks too halfords spec, and the "silly colours" are moob colours so change the forum before criticising that no?

whoever said mk4 fiesta isnt a drivers car, then go ask tiff needell (sp), he claims the puma (which has an unmodified mk4 fiesta chassis) is the greatest handling fwd car of all time.

greg mate, revel in your individuality and don't let anyone tell you anything different
Back to top Go down
charnock
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
charnock

Kudos : 45

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:57 am

silly colours are pretty moom based, and childish. Like the colour scheme of the explorer. Really wanted one when I was about 7.

Personaly I really dont like the fiesta, not because its a more door its too low/high ,its just garish. But then my opinion of a well modified car is very different. Be good to keep away from show cars though, its not 1993 anymore and no many people listen to scooter anymore...because its not so good.

This thread seems mostly like a place to go to be pissed off at other peoples taste in cars so I usually avoid it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harrycharnock.co.uk
evoman
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
evoman

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:02 pm

OcaToro wrote:
yay for jumping down the throat of a young lad with a different opinion to you!! woop, billy big bollocks.

personally i wouldnt drive it, but i must admit i quite like it. nothing about it looks too halfords spec, and the "silly colours" are moob colours so change the forum before criticising that no?

whoever said mk4 fiesta isnt a drivers car, then go ask tiff needell (sp), he claims the puma (which has an unmodified mk4 fiesta chassis) is the greatest handling fwd car of all time.

greg mate, revel in your individuality and don't let anyone tell you anything different

Na, he had bigger bollocks, he called me a cunt... Razz
Back to top Go down
silentdice
silentdice

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Gregs comment was deleted - a lot of offensive language in there
Back to top Go down
matty
matty

Kudos : 3

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:20 am

GJH wrote:
I love this fiesta, reckon its the best mk4 around
Well modified cars - Page 3 Very_n10

Don't want to rain on your parade but i have seen a much nice mk4 fez than that one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well modified cars   Well modified cars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well modified cars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3