MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stobart-fest 26th / 27th May 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Russ
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
Russ

Kudos : 4

Stobart-fest 26th / 27th May 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Stobart-fest 26th / 27th May 2012   Stobart-fest 26th / 27th May 2012 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:20 pm

I know this is only next month, but i quite fancy going to this, the last one was a big success held at Rockingham.

If any of you are watching the Trucks & Trailers series on channel 5, youll be familiar with the likes of Mark Dixon, Tim fox etc who seem to be becomming celebs in their own right simply by doing their day job, now they attended the last stobartfest, and playing such a roll in the TV series i'm pretty sure they'll be there again.

Here is Stobart groups latest FB announcement re: stobart fest

Stobart Fest is open to members and non-members. There are no tickets, you just need to turn up. It will be at the Man City Etihad Stadium in Manchester over 2 days. Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 May

Link to stobart group's FB - >CLICK<

Post code for the stadium is: M11 3FF

so all we need do is turn up, i advise to make sure your sorted for money though as gift shop prices might be a bob or two, and i'd assume, as with most events, that food will be a little pricey too. I might be wrong, but better to be safe than sorry

If anyone wants to jump in with me, the only thing i ask is a contribution towards fuel as i cant afford to do it all on my own. Gonna be a tank of fuel for the round trip i reckon, obviously though if enough people are interested then we could arrange a convoy or something.

Opinions please - Thanks

Last edited by Russ on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to stobart FB)
Back to top Go down

Stobart-fest 26th / 27th May 2012
Page 1 of 1