MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

Kudos : 4

Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car Empty
PostSubject: Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car   Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:21 am

Yep, slightly earlier than expected due to someone leaving work, will post some pics once the weather dies down.

First impression though - I really don't liike it! Small inside, stereo is rubbish to understands, steering is hard, seats are hard, gearbox is stiff, its difficult to see out of and the heating controls are maunal and there is only one of them - the volvo was all automatic and had dual heaters each side of the car and it was completly the base model!

Anyway, beggars cant be choosers and I do appriciate that it has 'badge' appeal...
Back to top Go down
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car   Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 am

Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car 2012-06-15170810

Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car 2012-06-15170747
Back to top Go down
Sith
Sith

Kudos : 56

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car   Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Lucasdemoley wrote:
First impression though - I really don't liike it! Small inside, stereo is rubbish to understands, steering is hard, seats are hard, gearbox is stiff, its difficult to see out of and the heating controls are maunal and there is only one of them - the volvo was all automatic and had dual heaters each side of the car and it was completly the base model!

did you not think of testing each first?
Back to top Go down
Lucasdemoley
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car   Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:29 pm

Its a company car, and unfortunetly office politics got into the way and I wasn't allowed to try it for a weekend, even though I've swapped cars with people in the past loads of times before.

I was just in abit of a situation where I could get the car I wanted, but it would be costing me quite alot each month, or I could get something off the unallocated list when my car was due for renewal, and with the wedding to pay off I decied against paying for a car. As such, a car off the unallocated list would have been a BMW anyway, so this just meant I could change cars 4 months earlier.

I'm sure I will grow to like it, I guess its just at the other end of the scale to the volvo I had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car   Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just picked up the keys for a new (ish) car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MidWales Modified :: Cars :: Members Cars-
Jump to: