MidWales Modified
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MidWales Modified

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My fiesta

Go down 
+10
kee21
fatdan1234
Russ
sean
silentdice
asbo
tombombvw
PINGU
Lucasdemoley
GJH
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
welsh_decs
Keyboard Warrior
Keyboard Warrior
welsh_decs

Kudos : 8

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:20 am

i would de badge which is budget and you can probaly pick up some smoked or clear side repeaters up for a couple of quid i think would really set it off on the right foot
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

Kudos : 22

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Thats a bloody good idea by you two, I'll wait and see the damage from the MOT first, then I will have a serious think about it.
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:09 am

Back to top Go down
Sith
Sith

Kudos : 56

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:21 am

broken link?

clear/smoked sides are a nice cheap easy mod that really does change the looks loads, failing that, clean/polish up the paint work? removing any scratches etc? it's the little things that help make the car look good.
Back to top Go down
asbo
asbo

Kudos : 26

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:10 am

srsly expensive for a bunch of stickers
check amazon
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:14 am

Amazon good for stickers are they? And ye I need something along the lines of a swirl remover and stuff like that to really neaten it up. To be honest though, I can't do sod all without money, going to ask a coulpe of places for jobs tomorrow, wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Will9n
Getting Started
Getting Started
Will9n

Kudos : 2

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 6:58 am

Amazon has got the proper 'stickerbomb' books, and they're not too badly priced and i think a few places do like sections of stickerbomb-look vinyl so you get the look without all the stickers, not sure if i'm a fan but its one way to do it, they've got it on touge-automotive i think.

Also i read about this seller some guys on retro-rides used hes an ebay seller called "I say, ding dong", sells like packs of stickers seems like might be a good bet.

And good luck on the job hunt mate nice!
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:49 am

Cheers for the advice people, was running late (I had been to see my grandad as it was his birthday) so most places were closed, went to another garage to try and find an apprenticship, but I have to go back when the person in charge is there which will hopefully be Monday.
Back to top Go down
GJH
Over Enthusiastic
Over Enthusiastic

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 am

Well it was time for more maintanance on my motor wagon. New discs, pads, track rod end (it wasn't actually broken, till it had a fight with a hacksaw and lost Very Happy ) This time I let my dad take over as I hurt my back (think I over did it on the weights, and my dad is much better at this stuff than me)

Anyways the mechanic, as I will call him soon got to work and removed the old disc and pads

My fiesta - Page 4 Fix_it10

My fiesta - Page 4 Dad_wo11

This is how warn the disc was, well past its sell by date. Changing it was a good move.

My fiesta - Page 4 Fookd10

This is one of the pads. It was so worn when it was pulled out it fell apart!!
My fiesta - Page 4 Worn10

My fiesta - Page 4 Bollox10

The mechanic then went about removing the track rod end and gaiter

This is a pic of the drive shaft being disconected from the hub

My fiesta - Page 4 007_210

Not much life left in the bottom ball joint either. Will probably be the next job

The track rod end once it was forced out.

My fiesta - Page 4 Track_10

And then the gaiter was removed. You can see where the grease was leaking out

My fiesta - Page 4 Fukd_g11

My fiesta - Page 4 Fukd_g10

The new gaiter ready to go on
My fiesta - Page 4 Gaiter10

From now on I don't really have pics cause I actually helped out!! Therefore I was not available for photography work, but the new gaiter went on, it was greased up, new discs and pads were fitted and it looked like this soon after

A nice new shiney disc with new pads (shame the wheel ain't shiny though). Oh and by the way, I only photogaphed one side, both discs and pads were done, but only this gaiter and track rod end were changed.

My fiesta - Page 4 New_di10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My fiesta - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fiesta   My fiesta - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My fiesta
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4